Post the trading hours customers call and enquire about the trades executed for the day and related information. The conversation is required to be recorded and all call details captured, monitored and measured.
SOLUTION: IVR in Share Market
- A single PAN India virtual number can be created and basis the callers state/region the calls can be automatically forwarded to the respective dealers.
- Only registered customers calls can be allowed to land and a pop up/browser notification with the required information such as Name, client code etc can be displayed on the dealer screen.
- Dealers can be geographically located across India and can answer calls on their mobile or landline.
- On calling the number, customer shall be welcomed and greeted, in a scenario where the dealers are busy the caller can be directed to the voice mail.
- All missed and unanswered call details shall be captured in real time and can be shared with the dealer/supervisor in real time over email/sms.
Trade confirmation & Payment calls in share broking industry
As per Govt norms, trades done by customers need to be intimated to the respective customers and call recordings maintained for the same. Also, payment reminders follow-ups are required, currently this activity is typically manually managed with low efficiency.
SOLUTION: Automated Outbound Solution in Stock Exchange
- Automated outbound call system wherein pre-recorded voice calls are played out on calling the customers and in cases of dispute option available to the customer for call routing to a live executive
- Entire call management can be automated and the only requirement shall be uploading of the data on an user friendly web console
- System can be configured to call at defined times and number of attempts etc can be configured
- All call details can be captured in real time and made available over the web
- Payment collection calls can also be accordingly scheduled
- Above system does away with reliance on customer care executives and automates the entire process