iSMS (Short Messaging Service) application solution is a high throughput bulk SMS service, used to send a large volume of text messages enabling you to engage and transact with your customers and partners. Our powerful APIs enable businesses to enhance and strengthen their customer engagement.
Type of SMS:
Any message which contains OTP and requires to finish a banking transaction initiated by bank customer will only be considered as transactional SMS. This is applicable to all banks (national/scheduled/private/government and MNC’s).
- OTP message required to complete a net-banking transaction.
- OTP message required to complete credit/debit card transactions at a merchant location.
Any message arising out of customers’ actions or his existing relationship with the organization, which is not promotional will be considered as Service-Implicit message.
- Confirmation messages of a Net-banking and credit/debit card transactions.
- Product purchase confirmation, delivery status, etc. from e-commerce websites.
- Customer making payments through Payment Wallets over E-Commerce website or mobile app and an OTP is sent to complete the transaction.
- OTP required for e-commerce website, app login, social media apps, authentication or verification links, securities trading, Demat account operations, KYC, e-wallet registration, etc.
- Messages from TSP/ISP.
- Periodic balance info, bill generation, bill dispatch, maturity reminders, recharge confirmation (DTH, cable, prepaid electricity recharge, etc.
Messages which require explicit consent from the customers, which has been verified directly from the recipient in a robust and verifiable manner and recorded by the consent registrar. Any service message which doesn’t fall into the service-implicit category.
Note: Additionally, the customer consent template must be linked to content templates within the service explicit category.
- Messages to the prevailing customers recommending or promoting their other products or services.
- Messages to the existing customers regarding new offers and sale.
A message with an intention to promote or sell a product or service. Service content mixed with promotional content is additionally treated as promotional SMS. These messages is sent to the customers after performing reference and consent scrubbing function.
Note: Additionally, customer consent template must be linked to content templates in commission explicit category.