Missed call services for BFSI sector- generate leads, check account balance and many more
Missed call services is an automated web-based application that enables the user to get real-time notifications of all calls on your dedicated mobile number.
In short, under missed call services, after the call is placed on a missed call number, the call gets disconnected and the data is made available for the agents to connect with the caller either in the form of a call or a text.
The services are mainly beneficial to the BFSI industry (Banking, financial services, and Insurance industry).
BFSI comprises companies that deal in financial products and provide a wide range of financial services.
One of the major issues that any company faces is letting their customer talk to an expert immediately.
Keeping customers on hold or not being able to pick up their call at the right time can result in our loss.
That’s when missed call services will come to our rescue.
- Missed call services can help customers connect with you without charging them anything.
- Banking sectors have been mainly using it to update customers on their account balance, last transactions, and many other details that save a lot of time for both the parties i.e., the customers and the bank.
- The service can also play a major role for firms that requires a customer verification process.
- Missed call services can be a boost to the marketing of the company, being one of the efficient call-to-action.
- It also helps in enhancing customer experience by providing them solutions in minimal time.
Apart from the advantages, missed call services are a great way to generate leads for a business.
We all are living in a fast-growing world where people don’t have much patience and need instant solutions and information about a product and services. Giving a call is one of the easiest call-to-action they can opt for, on the go which will help the business in generating multiple leads at once.
Missed call services consist of various features that can be of huge help to the industry. If you want to know more about the features and how it works, you can refer to this link and connect with us to get a demo of the same.